martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

Redaction!!

I live in Olot.Olot is the most important city in la Garrotxa, Catalunya.In Olot, there aren't any skyscrapers but there are more the environment than New york. There are also many volcanos and mountains but the most important and the youngest volcan is called Croscat.Olot is beautiful but it isn't possible to compare to New york.
In Olot, there are / boroughs called: Sant Roc, Sant Ferriol, Les Tries, Pla de Dalt, Sant Mique, Bonavista and Sant Pere Marti.
The most important road in Olot is Passeig de Barcelona. In New York there are more statues.In New York there are 8,5 millions of people who live and in OLot there are 28000 people who live.
I prefer Olot because I have my friends and my family.

2 comentarios:

carmina dijo...

We say COMPOSITION not redaction.
That's fine.
A C mark.
what about the fairy tale story and the opinions WS?

carmina dijo...

Where is your batxillerat work?